ECE projects in vizag (JNNC Technologies)

                                                        http://jnnctechnologies.com/

1 Manj01 Attribute-Based Storage Supporting Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql cloud with security
2 Manj02 Collaborative Filtering-Based Recommendation of Online Social Voting Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Data Mining
3 Manj03 Continuous Top - K Monitoring Document Stream Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Data Mining
4 Manj04  Detecting Mobile Malicious Webpages in Real Time Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Mobile Computing
5 Manj05  Detecting Stress Based on Social Interactions in Social Networks Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Data Miningwith E-Commerce
6 Manj06 Efficient Clue-based Route Search on Road Networks Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Data Mining with Graph Technology
7 Manj07 Energy-Efficient Query Processing in Web Search Engines Swings,AWT,Socket Programming Internet  Web Mining With Security
8 Manj08 Identity Based Private Matching over Outsourced Encrypted Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql cloud with security
9 Manj09 Mining Competators from large scale un structured Data sets Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Mining with Graph Theory
10 Manj10 NetSpam a Network-based Spam Detection Framework for Reviews in Online Social Media Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Information Security
11 Manj11 Preventing Distributed Denial-of-Service Flooding Attacks with Dynamic Path Identifiers Swings,AWT,Socket Programming Ms-Access Wireless Sensor Networks & Mobile Computing
12 Manj12 Privacy and Integrity Preserving Top-k Query Processing for Two-Tiered Sensor Networks Swings,AWT,Socket Programming Ms-Access Wireless Sensor Networks & Mobile Computing
13 Manj13 Search Rank Fraud and Malware Detection in Google Play Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Mining with E-commerce
14 Manj14  SocialQ&A An Online Social Network Based Question and Answer System Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Web Mining With Security
15 Manj15  Twitter Trends Manipulation A First Look Inside the Security Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql information security
16 Manj16 Two Cloud Secure Database for Numeric Related SQL Range Queries with Privacy Preserving Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql cloud with security
17 Manj17  A Proxy based Collaboration System to Minimize Content Download Time and Energy Consumption Swings,AWT,Socket Programming Ms-Access Mobile Computing & WSN
18 Manj18 SociRank Identifying and Ranking Prevalent News Topics Using Social Media Factors Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Information Security
19 Manj19 Energy-Efficient Query Processing in Web Search Engines Jsp,Html,CSS My-Sql Web Mining With Security

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();